10/8/15

EVERYDAY MAKEUP (FALL EDITION) + LOOKBOOK















Before I could catch up with time, Autumn has already made its presence known. Not quite in the seasonal sense, but from the abundance of commercial ads on our social media platforms and shopping malls. Truth be told, I am still trying to convince myself that more than half a year of 2015 has passed. Where has the first half of the year gone to? Oh boy, Christmas would be right knocking on the doors before I could even realise.

Alas, the muddleheaded me still managed to put together a Fall Makeup look that would perhaps convince myself that a good portion of the time has passed and serve as a calling for me. Maybe... you could pick up some inspiration too.

If you haven't watched it already, do check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment