7/25/15

Styling White Tops

White has always been a favourite color of mine (yes, it is a color to me). I may or may not have stuffed my closet with a ton of white shirts in the recent months. My favorite would be a slightly oversized fit and of course, a light material. The rayon ones from Uniqlo has became my ultimate fave for it's breathable, has a good cut, and easy on the pocket. I personally like rolling up the sleeves slightly below my elbow, as well as leaving the top two or three buttons unbuttoned. Throw on a pair of denim shorts and i'm good to go when i'm in a rush for school.

With my love for the color white, Ann and I did a short video on styling white top on Youtube, so be sure to swing by! The photos below were part of the video and I thought the lush greenery was a nice backdrop to her outfit. 



























TOP TOPSHOP / SHORTS H&M / BAG COACH / SHOES TOPSHOP / BRACELETS H&M 





No comments:

Post a Comment