8/28/15

Ode To School




This is part of our Back To School Outfits video that we uploaded a few weeks ago here. When I was in university, a good pair of skinny jeans was a staple for me. I always admire the Fashion faculty students' endurance and unfaltering efforts in dressing up for class every single day. Ann and I always aim to dress like a million bucks on the first day (or maybe week) of school but it never lasts. Admittedly, there were days where I wore really sloppy outfits for classes but always find myself in regret after I step on the glorious school ground (think getting yourself stuck in a lift with those preppy fashion students from the other faculty). Alas, these were my staple go-to-school-fashion list in retrospect:

#1 Skinny Jeans with good cut.
Duh, it's just like rice for Asians. Just kidding but trust me, a good fit equates style.

#2 White crisp Oxford Shirt, preferably oversized. 
Truth be told, i've been nagged at by Ann for hogging on too many white shirts. Oh come on, white shirts are so versatile! Or maybe it's me who is gravitating towards the clean and minimalistic style.

#3 Neutral color ballerina pumps/flats.
For those who swear by heels, i'm sorry. Heels aren't made for school, in my opinion.

#4 Sneakers/trainers 
Ann and I own quite a few pairs of the above mentioned. Our favourite ones have to be those classic New Balance sneakers, where we have it in maroon and pastel purple. But my ultimate favourite has got to be the black nike trainers I got a year ago. Nothing fancy, but it's so comfortable and pretty! P.s we wore them in a few of our Youtube videos before.









xx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment