9/15/15

HAPPY DAYS




Hola, blogosphere! As I am wondering in disbelief, here we are into the second week of September. Time really does fly. The scandalous haze is Singapore right now is horrible, and I miss the clear blue skies so much. Why scandalous, you'd ask. Ah hahaha, google Singapore-Indonesia haze and boom, there you go. In such situations, stray animals and wildlife suffer the most. I can't bring myself to imagine how stray dogs and cats have to make do in such harsh conditions when the immunity of man could not even withstand the horrid air quality. Alas, just when you've decided to give your two cents worth on politics, spare a thought on these helpless poor little lives. 

Speaking of which, I once overheard how a random someone in a restaurant -who also purported to be a wise and pious- confidently asserted that animals have no souls and thus feel no pain. My mom and I almost had our jaws dropped off, lol. 

In other news, these photos were taken almost three to four months ago with Ann's bestie, Molly. It was definitely a good lunch buffet with Molly and my family (why am I talking about food at this unearthly hour). A strong friendship/relationship/kinship isn't forged over material and money. Sincerity triumphs it all. 

Have a happy mid week!


xx Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment