9/10/15

HELLO, SEPTEMBER

DRESS ZARA / SHOES HUSH PUPPIES / BRACELET TIFFANY & CO (if you could ever see it, lol) 


It's already September! In all honesty, I can't bring myself to pace up with the merciless passing of time this year. Nevertheless, last Saturday was definitely an enjoyable one for Ann and I because we got to see JJ Lin in live! He's a Singaporean Mandopop singer-songwriter, if you don't already know. As fellow Singaporeans, it definitely felt like home to be in JJ's concert. Those familiar tunes and accent surely did made everyone feel good. I love how he's so humble and genuine despite the amount of success he has attained. 

Before I get carried away, yes, this is another outfit post that is long overdue. The entrance of September also signals the transition of season from summer to fall. The last couple of weeks have seen cooler days in Singapore. Alas, the unfortunate PSI has skyrocketed in the recent days. No thanks to the haze, though. This shirt dress from Zara got me at hello but the material definitely needs to be soften through a few washes. I guess it's the linen in it that was uncomfortable and warm, at least during Singapore's most humid month. 

Ann and I hope to film and shoot more content in the coming months and do stay tune! Do check out our Youtube channel here, or even follow us on Instagram for more daily updates. 


xx Rose 


1 comment: